Hunt Electric has a full-time design team on staff that specializes in BIM design and coordination.
Our team works in correlation with multiple disciplines on projects to add precise electrical value into a BIM model. We have designed and implemented a considerable number of successful BIM projects, and continue to lead the industry in creating new and innovative project efficiencies.
We use the latest modeling software including AutoCAD, Revit and NavisWorks to ensure an accurate and well-designed model. From preconstruction simulations to precision coordinated construction documents, our BIM capabilities offer an ever growing list of benefits.
Each BIM project varies in size and the level of detail, depending on our customers needs. Our involvement in BIM projects has given us a robust range of experience and history.
Our dedicated BIM team offers a host of valuable services, including:
- Technical software resource guidance
- Data required to facilitate the project modeling needs of other team members
- Locate cost and schedule savings
- Delivery of an accurate “record drawing” model
- Participation in design coordination meetings
- Verification of optimal systems layout prior to the start of construction
- Identification of opportunities for off-site fabrication and “just-in-time” delivery of pre-assembled components
- Increased safety through a less cluttered site
- Reduction of field installation conflicts